We strive to be a full service office.
At our Optical:
- Select your new frame from our 700 frame display including the latest designers and best in high tech sunglasses like Oakley and Maui Jim.
- Have your glasses adjusted to the right fit. This service is unlimited. We are glad to adjust your frames no matter where you purchased them.
- We are great at repairs. Did a lens come out? Did you step on your frames? Does that old pair need some readjustment?
- How about prescription sunglasses? We would be glad to advise you on the choices to fit your needs. Photochromic lenses from Transitions offer new options. Polarized lenses reduce glare. UV400 protection will help keep your eyes healthy while outdoors.
- The latest Anti-Reflective lenses have up to 99% light transmittance. That means you get to see better since less light reflects away and more can be seen by you. The latest in AR technology provide lenses that are extremely easy to care for. They are as durable as hard-coated lenses while being hydrophobic (water repellent) oleophobic (oil repellent) and anti-static. That makes them clearer and easier to care for than ever.
Facilities and Equipment
Our full service on-site Optical Lab has the latest Santinelli lens processing technology to provide impressive accuracy each time. This also greatly reduces the time needed to deliver your finshed eyewear, and with excellent results.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and CareCredit.
We participate with VSP, EyeMed, Superior Vision, Opticare and others. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.